View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 04:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
wildbeanerz
FitDay Member

Spent the day Saturday taking oldest son (16) to rent his tux & shoes and pre-order the corsage to take his friend (18) to her senior prom next Friday night. I didn't even know he had a girl he was interested in until I heard that she asked him to take her to her prom. ... Then it was home to watch movies and make home made pizza. Not the best of dinners. But it was well spent family time so I'm over the negative of it.

Stayed awake Sunday when hubby left for work at 6am and cleaned pretty much all day and make dinner until 5pm. Got all three bathrooms nice and clean, did about 5 loads of laundry, made the kids clean their rooms, dusted the whole house thoroughly including anything hanging on walls (we just did new flooring in the fam room and it created so much dust), washed & rehung every curtain in the house, swept all floors and the garage where we walk through the come in the house, chased the dogs over to the neighbor's house, etc. etc. Then spent the evening laying around watching tv.

Tried a new recipe for dinner last night. It was very good. 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, 1/2 cup greek nonfat yogurt, 1/4 cup each parmesan cheese & italian bread crumbs. Mix the yogurt & parmesan in a bowl, Spread mixture evenly on top of chicken on a baking sheet. Top with breadcrumbs. Bake at 425 about 20-25 minutes or till cooked through. Yum! Even the picky kid liked it!

Goals for this week....
1. Lots of water
2. Exercise 2 times before work
3. Exercise 2 times after work
4. Take Chloe for 1 walk (30 mins)
5. Planned foods during work & snack
6. Walk 9 miles on lunches

Life Goals...
1. Be honest (even the white lies)
2. Do something to the rest of the laundry daily
3. Wipe down kitchen cabinets

Hope...I am sorry to hear you are in so much pain lately. I wish a healing for you soon.

331.2 lbs 02.21.11 (start) size 28W-30W jeans
229.2 lbs 08.06.12 (best so far) size 16W
263.4 lbs 03.03.14 (current)

Progress 67.8 lbs - 20% of my original weight

Pictures...
New Collage April 2012

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a newdream. ... CS Lewis
wildbeanerz is offline   Reply With Quote