Join Date: Jan 2011
Goals for the week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
- At least 1500ml water per day: 2000ml, yes, 2500ml, 2500+ml, 2500ml, 2500ml, 2500ml
- Maintain 7-day calorie rolling average under 1550 (day/7-day average): 1496/1415, 1350/1422, 1560/1532, 1235/1458, 1496/1446, 1307/1274, 1338/1391
- Maintain 7-day sodium rolling average under 1500mg (day/7-day average): 1426/882, 1900/938, 865/993, 648/1026, 923/1027, 932/989, 1332/1136
- No red entries on this report: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Study every day: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
Overall, I'm pleased as punch with this week. Solid blue, not one slip-up. I didn't lose any additional weight, it's true, but I didn't expect to. After such a big drop from April 9-14, I figured April 15-21 was all about "sticking the landing". This coming week, April 22-28, *should*(in theory) produce a loss for next Monday. Assuming it's another solid blue week
Onward and downward, folks!
~ Epixi, a work in progress
50-something female, 5'6"
Overall Goal = Lose 75 pounds
- Feb 1: Restarted... again... for the umpteenth time
- Status as of July 15 = 20.5 pounds released (even though this body is quite reluctant to give them up)