Join Date: Jan 2011
10 bottles of water, Mike
??? I'd burst!!!
Great job this week, Carolynn
! I'm really impressed with the elimination of white sugar and flour, especially if you eat meals out.
, I'm so glad you've been able to keep caught up on work. One less stress in your life!
, sometimes, you just *need* wine and chocolates
Goals for the week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
- At least 1500ml water per day: 2000ml, yes, 2500ml, 2500+ml, 2500ml, 2500ml
- Maintain 7-day calorie rolling average under 1550 (day/7-day average): 1496/1415, 1350/1422, 1560/1532, 1235/1458, 1496/1446, 1307/1274
- Maintain 7-day sodium rolling average under 1500mg (day/7-day average): 1426/882, 1900/938, 865/993, 648/1026, 923/1027, 932/989
- No red entries on this report: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Study every day: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
As for the conference yesterday, didn't stay long. Didn't eat at all. To be safe, though, I threw a couple of energy bars in my purse before leaving home. If needed, they could tide me over until I got back home. I really didn't want one day to wreck my hard work.
Six solid blue days, I'm psyched! One more to go! The weight has fluctuated all week but, as of today, has settled back to where it was last Monday. Fingers crossed, I'll have a little dip tomorrow so I can report an "official" net loss
. If not, oh well...
Have a great day, folks!
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start)
Target BMI = under 25 (lbs to lose = 50)
Desired BMI range = 22-23 (total lbs to lose = 65-70)
- Sept 10, 2014: BMI = 32.89
- Monday, May 11, 2015: BMI = 29.05
- Monday, May 18, 2015: BMI = 28.19
- Total lost since start = 30lbs
Plagued by constant log-offs? Try this: before hitting "Preview/Submit", COPY your post. When you get logged off, log back on, PASTE your post and "Preview/Submit".