Catching up on the stats; will catch up on the chat later. Hello, weekend warriors!
1. Keep cals below 1300. 793, 1187, 835, 1313, 1297
2. Some form of exercise daily. Short session with weights, C25K, Nope, home after 9 and full day, Nope, ditto; Nope, just talked myself out of it
3. Say no at least once. Yes, and it was not pretty I should have today but I didn't
4. Stay caught up with work to keep weekend reasonably free. So far, so good, Same today, Pretty good, Pretty good, Pretty good
5. Take vitamins and supplements. Forgot fish oil; others yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
6. Do something fun at least 4 times. Watched a bit of Netflix with the boy; rest of day = decidedly unfun, Three hours of exciting HS tennis, Tonight was volunteer night; my son and I teach tennis for Special Olympics Wed. nights for the two months prior to the games...very fun!
*Did update my Linked In*