, that's fantastic
news, especially since you weren't particularly anticipating it! That had to be such a rush! I bet you floated all the way to the cash register
. Regarding my 3.5lb loss last week, it was luck of the draw. I weigh daily, so I'm used to the daily up-down-up-down fluctuation. Last Monday I caught it on the down (Tuesday it bounced back up). We'll see what happens this coming Monday
Hey, where's everyone else? So quiet in here this morning!
Goals for the week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
- At least 1500ml water per day: 2000ml, yes, 2500ml, 2500+ml, 2500ml
- Maintain 7-day calorie rolling average under 1550 (day/7-day average): 1496/1415, 1350/1422, 1560/1532, 1235/1458, 1496/1446
- Maintain 7-day sodium rolling average under 1500mg (day/7-day average): 1426/882, 1900/938, 865/993, 648/1026, 923/1027
- No red entries on this report: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Study every day: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
Should be an interesting day. I may be at a conference at a hotel most of the afternoon, meaning hotel food over which I have no control. What I can
control is the choices I make among the food that's offered. A test of the self-discipline. I can do it!
~ Epixi, a work in progress
50-something female, 5'6"
Overall Goal = Lose 75 pounds
- Feb 1: Restarted... again... for the umpteenth time
- Status as of July 15 = 20.5 pounds released (even though this body is quite reluctant to give them up)