View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 01:10 PM   #68 (permalink)
Robingen
FitDay Member

What is the best way to keep from snacking at night..haha when the power goes out and there is nothing to do but go to bed! Fortunately my logging was all done.

Epixi you are doing great! Already a big loss. You're right logging and posting helps a lot.

Well I have to share some good news. I have not been "clothes shopping" for months. No special reason, I am really not a shopper. But went to pick up some jeans for my husband last night and tried on some women's jeans that were on sale. The 12 was too big and I bought a 10. I have never in my adult life worn size 10. I guess it was more than my imagination that my clothes were too big (I mostly wear stretchy work pants or sweats).

My weight loss has been really slow lately even though I am sticking to my goals. (6k walk so far this week). I have decided that I need to get back into the weight training that I have stayed away from all winter for health reasons.

Fitday start date 12/9/12
Fitday start weight 190
Highest weight Jan 2009 218
Lowest weight Aug 2009 175
Goal 160: ACHIEVED Aug 25/13 (now to figure out how to stay here)

If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins
Robingen is offline   Reply With Quote