View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 03:39 AM   #59 (permalink)
carolynnq
FitDay Member

Robin - I just noticed - youíre at your lowest weight since 2009. Thatís awesome!

Mike - thanks for the update on Officer Johnny. How wonderful that so much money was raised. And Iím glad to hear LE has some suspects on their radar.

epi - I taught our 3 kids how to drive, but Iím not sure my marriage would have survived teaching my husband.

amyrose - Yesterday I asked why you were cutting out tea. Then today I saw a show where a woman was drinking 20 cups of tea a day with milk and sugar. Now that would be a reason to cut out tea! I donít use sugar (and only very occasionally milk), so I didnít even think tea as adding calories. The doctor on the show said that the tannin in tea depletes iron (I didn't know that), so that would be another reason to cut back. I drink tea all day long but only use 2-3 teabags a day. I just keep refilling my cup with hot water, so a lot of what I drink could probably be more appropriately called tea-stained water.

1. Calories under 1300: 1020, 978, 1042, 1029
2. An hour extra movement a day: Y, Y, N, Y
3. No sugar, white flour: Y,Y,Y, Y (I was craving pretzels after dinner, but brushed my teeth instead and the craving passed)
4. Small bites and put fork down between bites.- still not a habit - sometimes I start a meal doing this, and then by the end am shoveling it in - not because Iím hungry - just because Iím eating mindlessly
1st Goal 145 lbs 5/25
New goal 140
carolynnq is offline   Reply With Quote