View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 03:05 PM   #55 (permalink)
carolynnq
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbeanerz View Post
...I ate planned food all day and didn't snack after dinner last night but dinner was a horrible train wreck. We had baked tilapia with just some spices on it. Good right? Then I added homemade tartar sauce and had potato wedges dipped in blue cheese dressing. Lots of wedges and dressing. Ugh! The sad thing is that I knew what I was doing and did it anyway. ...
I hate it when I do that (but apparently not enough that it prevents me from doing it again and again). But I am having more frequent successes at being able to stop at a reasonable amount. With you not preparing dinners, I can see it would be harder to keep to a plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbeanerz View Post
...Watch out for that calorie creep girls. It is easy to say it's just a few more calories and it will creep up each day until you end up with a day where you throw in the towel and say you will start over tomorrow.
Nothing truer has ever been said.

1. Calories under 1300: 1020, 978, 1042
2. An hour extra movement a day: Y, Y, N
3. No sugar, white flour: Y,Y,Y
4. Small bites and put fork down between bites.- still not a habit - sometimes I start a meal doing this, and then by the end am shoveling it in - not because Iím hungry - just because Iím eating mindlessly
1st Goal 145 lbs 5/25
New goal 140
carolynnq is offline   Reply With Quote