1. Water, lots of it M: yes, T: yes and then some!, W: Yep,
2. Walk 10 miles this week M: 2miles, T: 0, W: 3miles ,
3. Planned food except dinner (since I'm not the cook) M: yes, T: yes, W: Yes but dinner was BAD,
4. Work out before work twice M: No, T: Yes, W: No, Th: Yes,
5. Work out after work twiceM: Yes, T: Yes, W: No,
I ate planned food all day and didn't snack after dinner last night but dinner was a horrible train wreck. We had baked tilapia with just some spices on it. Good right? Then I added homemade tartar sauce and had potato wedges dipped in blue cheese dressing. Lots of wedges and dressing. Ugh! The sad thing is that I knew
what I was doing and did it anyway. At least I didn't snack later except for 2 sugar free popsicles.
Forced myself to work out 25 minutes this morning before work to complete that 2 times this week goal.
Looks like most of us are doing pretty well this week. Watch out for that calorie creep girls. It is easy to say it's just a few more calories and it will creep up each day until you end up with a day where you throw in the towel and say you will start over tomorrow.