View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 10:07 AM   #52 (permalink)
episode2011
FitDay Member

Goodness, it is Thursday already?

Good for you, Robin, for taking time to relax. Good for the mental health.

Wildbeanerz, 3 miles!!! Go get 'em, Tiger!

Chi.kitty, you're off to a great start! 11.5 pounds since mid-March, woot woot!

I know you said it was a "mixed bag" so far this week, Tori, but the week's only half done. Hang in there, you can do it!

You hang in there, too, Mike.

Hope, I know how tough it can be to emerge from a slump. I'm glad the acupuncture is helping. Do you do that often? It's great that you got together with your writer friends, too!

With regard to the 2 hours in IKEA, Carolyn, I hear you! I'm not much of a shopper, either. Two hours in the store, however, burned more calories than just sitting around, so yep, I'd count it as an activity . Plus, you got to spend time with your daughter, so it's a win no matter what.

I had to laugh at your story, Cassie. I was also the designated parent for those initial driving excursions with my son for pretty much the same reasons. Besides, given that I was the one who taught my husband to drive (he was a bona-fide cityboy before we met and had no need for a car), it was a natural that I'd be the one.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Goals for the week:
  • Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes, yes
  • At least 1500ml water per day: 2000ml, yes, 2500ml
  • Maintain 7-day calorie rolling average under 1550 (day/7-day average): 1496/1415, 1350/1422, 1560/1532
  • Maintain 7-day sodium rolling average under 1500mg (day/7-day average): 1426/882, 1900/938, 865/993
  • No red entries on this report: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
  • Study every day: yes, yes, yes
Today is CRITICAL. Calorie creep is setting in. Average calories are inching far too close to the danger line. If I don't rein it in NOW, they will spill over and I'll end up with a red entry and I don't want that.

Oh, by the way, the soup came out great! It had a bit more umami than the last batch I made, but I like it! Good thing, because I ended up with a LOT of it!

Let's make it a great day, everybody!

50-something female, 5'6"
Overall Goal = Lose 75 pounds
  • Feb 1: Restarted... again... for the umpteenth time
  • Status as of July 15 = 20.5 pounds released (even though this body is quite reluctant to give them up)

Last edited by episode2011; 04-18-2013 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Edited for spelling error. Calories are not royalty; I will not bow to their "reign"!
episode2011 is offline   Reply With Quote