Goodness, it is Thursday already?
Good for you, Robin
, for taking time to relax. Good for the mental health.
, 3 miles!!! Go get 'em, Tiger!
, you're off to a great start! 11.5 pounds since mid-March, woot woot!
I know you said it was a "mixed bag" so far this week, Tori
, but the week's only half done. Hang in there, you can do it!
You hang in there, too, Mike
, I know how tough it can be to emerge from a slump. I'm glad the acupuncture is helping. Do you do that often? It's great that you got together with your writer friends, too!
With regard to the 2 hours in IKEA, Carolyn
, I hear you! I'm not much of a shopper, either. Two hours in the store, however, burned more calories than just sitting around, so yep, I'd count it as an activity
. Plus, you got to spend time with your daughter, so it's a win no matter what.
I had to laugh at your story, Cassie
. I was also the designated parent for those initial driving excursions with my son for pretty much the same reasons. Besides, given that I was the one who taught my husband to drive (he was a bona-fide cityboy before we met and had no need for a car), it was a natural that I'd be the one.
Goals for the week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes, yes
- At least 1500ml water per day: 2000ml, yes, 2500ml
- Maintain 7-day calorie rolling average under 1550 (day/7-day average): 1496/1415, 1350/1422, 1560/1532
- Maintain 7-day sodium rolling average under 1500mg (day/7-day average): 1426/882, 1900/938, 865/993
- No red entries on this report: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Study every day: yes, yes, yes
Today is CRITICAL. Calorie creep is setting in. Average calories are inching far too close to the danger line. If I don't rein it in NOW, they will spill over and I'll end up with a red entry and I don't want that.
Oh, by the way, the soup came out great! It had a bit more umami than the last batch I made, but I like it! Good thing, because I ended up with a LOT of it!
Let's make it a great day, everybody!