View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 12:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
Lizzycritter
FitDay Member

I already have to be up at 5 am on workdays, and I am NOT a morning person by nature. I get home between 5:30 and 6, by the time everyone's fed, bathed and cuddled, it's easily 8 pm and I'm whipped. Thankfully my work counts as exercise...because it just ain't gonna happen on a workday. Monday and Wednesday I get two chances to hit the gym: on my way back from dropping my daughter off at school, or when my son goes down for his nap. He stays down a good 2 hours, and dad's home sleeping so I can turn on the baby monitor and sneak away. Dad works nights. I should get a 3rd hour in on Saturday but it's sooo tempting to sleep in after 2 work days, and I can't sneak out when my daughter's home. I've tried dvd's at home, but the constant interruptions leave me more frazzled than energized. I also have a don't interrupt me unless you're bleeding or something is on fire rule, but that usually ends in a temper tantrum and a cranky toddler who got woken up due to said tantrum. So I skip Saturdays more than I should. I'm trying to get outside with the kids more, if the weather cooperates. I need to till up my tomato patch, that'll be a good upper body workout.

Starting weight:182
Current weight: 140
Goal weight: 135

Last edited by Lizzycritter; 05-01-2010 at 12:39 AM.
Lizzycritter is offline   Reply With Quote