Goals for the week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes
- At least 1500ml water per day: 2000ml, yes
- Maintain 7-day calorie rolling average under 1550 (day/7-day average): 1496/1415, 1350/1422
- Maintain 7-day sodium rolling average under 1500mg (day/7-day average): 1426/882, 1900/938
- No red entries on this report: Monday, Tuesday
- Study every day: yes, yes
So far, so good. I need to keep the sodium low for the next few days, though. Tuesday was a high sodium day (and I know why -- a piece of yummy Naan bread), but the 7-day average is still respectable. A few lower days will/should compensate.
Happy Wednesday, everybody!
~ Epixi, a work in progress
50-something female, 5'6"
Overall Goal = Lose 75 pounds
- Feb 1: Restarted... again... for the umpteenth time
- Status as of July 15 = 20.5 pounds released (even though this body is quite reluctant to give them up)