Goals for the week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes
- At least 1500ml water per day: 2000ml, yes
- Maintain 7-day calorie rolling average under 1550 (day/7-day average): 1496/1415, 1350/1422
- Maintain 7-day sodium rolling average under 1500mg (day/7-day average): 1426/882, 1900/938
- No red entries on this report: Monday, Tuesday
- Study every day: yes, yes
So far, so good. I need to keep the sodium low for the next few days, though. Tuesday was a high sodium day (and I know why -- a piece of yummy Naan bread), but the 7-day average is still respectable. A few lower days will/should compensate.
Happy Wednesday, everybody!
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start)
Target BMI = under 25 (lbs to lose = 50)
Desired BMI range = 22-23 (total lbs to lose = 65-70)
- Sept 10, 2014: BMI = 32.89
- Monday, Aug 17, 2015: BMI = 28.43
- Total lost since start = 28.5lbs
Plagued by constant log-offs? Try this: before hitting "Preview/Submit", COPY your post. When you get logged off, log back on, PASTE your post and "Preview/Submit".