View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 01:23 PM   #38 (permalink)
wildbeanerz
FitDay Member

Goals...
1. Water, lots of it M: yes, T: yes and then some!,
2. Walk 10 miles this week M: 2miles, T: 0,
3. Planned food except dinner (since I'm not the cook) M: yes, T: yes,
4. Work out before work twice M: No, T: Yes, W: No,
5. Work out after work twiceM: Yes, T: Yes,

Yesterday's nail appointment may have killed my chances for a 10 mile week since it is sprinkling rain today again. I hope it clears up for lunch time like it did yesterday. And maybe if it is just light like it is this morning I will brave it for a bit with an umbrella. That would be a first but it could be done. Since I can make laps around our building (each lap = 1/4 mile) I am always about 1/3 of the way to an entrance in case it would rain hard suddenly.

Worked out again last night for about 40-45 minutes. Did a warm up for 5 minutes then put on the video I had decided on and it had a warm up included so just went through it too. Then pulled up a cool down video. Question??? Do you guys make sure to always cool down after a sweaty workout? The guy (Daniel) on my workouts says it helps to release all of the toxins and lactic acid that is built up in your body from exercising. I need to google this I guess but just wondered if anyone here knew about it.

Mike.... Do I need to add my 16yr old son to my car insurance now that he has a driver's permit or is that a state specific law that I should call and ask my agent? I don't really want to pay extra for him if I don't have to yet. LOL

331.2 lbs 02.21.11 (start) size 28W-30W jeans
229.2 lbs 08.06.12 (best so far) size 16W
263.4 lbs 03.03.14 (current)

Progress 67.8 lbs - 20% of my original weight

Pictures...
New Collage April 2012

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a newdream. ... CS Lewis
wildbeanerz is offline   Reply With Quote