View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 04:44 PM   #25 (permalink)
episode2011
FitDay Member

Mornin' everyone!

Welcome back, Wildbeanerz! Wow, if those are your "baby steps" goals, I can't imagine what your full-bore goals are!

Donna, you're off to a great start! Gotta love the Thai food. There was a fab place I used frequent long ago, but I doubt it's even there now. I haven't had Thai in years. Oh, and Rolling Average really isn't difficult -- there is a report in the Reports section of Fitday that calculates it for you! Reports > Nutrition Facts. You can choose week, 2-week, 4-week, etc. Rolling Average helps me remember there is a big picture here. For me, trends are more telling than any individual day.

I hear you about saying "no", Cassie. It's tough!

Gentle, virtual (((hugs))) for you, Hope! What's Super Stretch?

Jenn, you set "eat sensibly" as a goal. I like! When you boil it all down, that's really what it's all about, isn't it? I hope your neck is feeling better today.

Hey, LiquidLizard, need a 4th for your round? I'll bring water bottles . I'm really itching to get back out there this year. Gotta clean those clubs off first, though. /runs off to find out how many calories are burned by cleaning golf clubs...

Goals for the week:
  • Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes
  • At least 1500ml water per day: 2000ml
  • Maintain 7-day calorie rolling average under 1550 (day/7-day average): 1496/1415
  • Maintain 7-day sodium rolling average under 1500mg (day/7-day average): 1426/882
  • No red entries on this report: all blue
  • Study every day: yes

Weight popped back up this morning. It was to be expected. Sunday's spaghetti-fest is catching up with me (but it was oh-so worth it, yum!). Still, it was nice to record such a big loss on my "official" day yesterday. It reminds me that results like that CAN happen and, as long as I stay the course, it WILL happen again (with any luck, sooner rather than later).

I'm going to try to make myself make soup tonight. I have all the ingredients, just don't feel like doing all the chopping/work. Lazy 'Pixi! But I have to do it before the vegetables go bad. I'd rather chop them than throw them out. That's just wasteful.

Have a great day, everyone!

50-something female, 5'6"
Overall Goal = Lose 75 pounds
  • Feb 1: Restarted... again... for the umpteenth time
  • Status as of July 15 = 20.5 pounds released (even though this body is quite reluctant to give them up)
episode2011 is offline   Reply With Quote