Hi Mern, April, Tori; welcome back
And hello to everyone else and thanks for getting us rolling yesterday. I kept meaning to post and stuff kept coming up, but not an excuse. At least I logged and kept to goals, mostly. I will keep them the same this week, pretty much, sticking back with the basics.
1. Keep cals below 1300. 793
2. Some form of exercise daily. Short session with weights
3. Say no at least once. Yes, and it was not pretty
4. Stay caught up with work to keep weekend reasonably free. So far, so good
5. Take vitamins and supplements. Forgot fish oil; others yes
6. Do something fun at least 4 times. Watched a bit of Netflix with the boy; rest of day = decidedly unfun.
Nagging things I never do:
1. Email coach.
2. Update Linked In profile.
3. Contact plumber.