Originally Posted by dmartz
Reordered my priorities:
- Workout > 150 min/wk:
- Calories Avg. < 1400 /day:
- Cholesterol < 200mg:
- Vegetables > 3 / day:
- Protein > 50 g / day:
I loved the heading (which didn't copy): No Slumping!!
Originally Posted by Robingen
ps. Hope I would love to meet you in NOLA for yoga
Right? Though the food there is too tempting... I would never fit my yoga pants!!!
Originally Posted by episode2011
These worked well for me last week, so why mess with success?
Goals for the week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!):
- At least 1500ml water per day:
- Maintain 7-day calorie rolling average under 1550 (day/7-day average):
- Maintain 7-day sodium rolling average under 1500mg (day/7-day average):
- No red entries on this report:
- Study every day:
(Ok, so I added extra goal
Let's make it a GREAT week, folks! And, hey, today is Tax Day (in the US). Everyone done?
I love the nibbles and tastes part.
Tori, we always have room for you. It's great to have you back!!!