These worked well for me last week, so why mess with success?
Goals for the week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!):
- At least 1500ml water per day:
- Maintain 7-day calorie rolling average under 1550 (day/7-day average):
- Maintain 7-day sodium rolling average under 1500mg (day/7-day average):
- No red entries on this report:
- Study every day:
(Ok, so I added extra goal
Let's make it a GREAT week, folks! And, hey, today is Tax Day (in the US). Everyone done?
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start)
Target BMI = under 25 (lbs to lose = 50)
Desired BMI range = 22-23 (total lbs to lose = 65-70)
- Sept 10, 2014: BMI = 32.89
- Monday, June 15, 2015: BMI = 27.96 <--- in the 27s FINALLY
- Total lost since start = 31.5lbs
Plagued by constant log-offs? Try this: before hitting "Preview/Submit", COPY your post. When you get logged off, log back on, PASTE your post and "Preview/Submit".