1. Calories below 1300. 1247, 1125, 1087, 1350, 1262, 1297
2. Move more...up the exercise. Hit the weights for a little bit tonight, Yes-C25K
3. Take vitamins and supplements. Yes, Yes, Some, Some, Some
4. Sleep enough. Yes, Yes, Not even close, Yes, Not even close, 8 blessed hours!!
5. Stay on top of work; don't get behind. So far, so good, Yes, Yes, Like a boss, Yes, Nope, but hoping to catch up today.
I had the boy at a tournament all the way across town yesterday; we went in between matches to the first restaurant we saw...Mexican. I ended up with a salad...field greens, grilled chicken, dried cherries, mandarin oranges, almonds; held dressing and cheese but had some chips & salsa. So cals are an estimate.
Hope, I hear you. Wish I could give you a real-life hug. Never forget how strong you are. You can get through this.
Epixi, you are doing a great job! What a great week for you
Nice job on the protein, Donna...and SEVEN veggies? You rock!
Robin, I hope you are enjoying finishing up the 10 today. Hope you've had the chance to do some cooking this weekend and may the coming week not be too hectic
carolynnq, it sure is good to see you steady-as-she-goes. Reminds me we can all do it. Thanks for all your words of wisdom here on FD, in this thread and others. I know you have helped out many folks.
Mike, looking forward to hearing the new number for the week; sure hope you are back to the next decade down.