04-14-2013, 02:33 PM
Join Date: Jan 2011
I don't know what possessed me yesterday, but I hit the 1500ml water mark by about 3pm and just kept going. Surprised I didn't float away!
Goals for the week:
- Log everything, no exceptions: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
- At least 1500ml water per day: yes, yes, 2000ml, yes, yes, 2500ml
- Maintain 7-day calorie rolling average under 1550 (day/7-day average): 1466/1566, 1299/1556, 1064/1490, 1526/1489, 1582/1467, 1356/1394
- Maintain 7-day sodium rolling average under 1500mg (day/7-day average): 1172/1245, 1521/1327, 483/1158, 532/1083, 913/1030, 357/807
- Study every day: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
Can't give up now, folks, we're almost at the finish line for the week!
~ Epixi, a work in progress
50-something female, 5'6"
Overall Goal = Lose 75 pounds
- Feb 1: Restarted... again... for the umpteenth time
- Status as of July 15 = 20.5 pounds released (even though this body is quite reluctant to give them up)