04-14-2013, 01:33 PM
Join Date: Jan 2011
I don't know what possessed me yesterday, but I hit the 1500ml water mark by about 3pm and just kept going. Surprised I didn't float away!
Goals for the week:
- Log everything, no exceptions: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
- At least 1500ml water per day: yes, yes, 2000ml, yes, yes, 2500ml
- Maintain 7-day calorie rolling average under 1550 (day/7-day average): 1466/1566, 1299/1556, 1064/1490, 1526/1489, 1582/1467, 1356/1394
- Maintain 7-day sodium rolling average under 1500mg (day/7-day average): 1172/1245, 1521/1327, 483/1158, 532/1083, 913/1030, 357/807
- Study every day: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
Can't give up now, folks, we're almost at the finish line for the week!
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start)
Target BMI = under 25 (lbs to lose = 50)
Desired BMI range = 22-23 (total lbs to lose = 65-70)
- Sept 10, 2014: BMI = 32.89
- Monday, May 11, 2015: BMI = 29.05
- Monday, May 18, 2015: BMI = 28.19
- Total lost since start = 30lbs
Plagued by constant log-offs? Try this: before hitting "Preview/Submit", COPY your post. When you get logged off, log back on, PASTE your post and "Preview/Submit".