And we're into the weekend, everyone! Hooray!
A big woot woot for Jenn
! Down 2 pounds, wonderful! That has to be so encouraging!
I'm sorry you're not feeling well, Hope
. On a happier note, you also lost 2 pounds and got back to your Spanish! Buen trabajo! (I hope that's right -- I think it means "good job"
Go, go, Mike
! You're knocking on the door of the 170s -- go get 'em!
Welcome aboard, Amyrose
! I'm so glad you found this thread!
, you're so close to your weight goal, fantastic!
I hope you can catch up on the sleep this weekend, Cassie.
You're doing a great job!
As for me:
Goals for the week:
- Log everything, no exceptions: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
- At least 1500ml water per day: yes, yes, 2000ml, yes, yes
- Maintain 7-day calorie rolling average under 1550 (day/7-day average): 1466/1566, 1299/1556, 1064/1490, 1526/1489, 1582/1467
- Maintain 7-day sodium rolling average under 1500mg (day/7-day average): 1172/1245, 1521/1327, 483/1158, 532/1083, 913/1030
- Study every day: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
I'm pretty pleased with the way things have gone so far this week. I weigh every day, so I know where I am, but I generally regard Mondays as my "official" weight day. This coming Monday is looking promising, assuming I don't go too far off-track today and tomorrow
. Here's to a great weekend, folks!
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start)
Target BMI = under 25 (lbs to lose = 50)
Desired BMI range = 22-23 (total lbs to lose = 65-70)
- Sept 10, 2014: BMI = 32.89
- Monday, June 15, 2015: BMI = 27.96 <--- in the 27s FINALLY
- Total lost since start = 31.5lbs
Plagued by constant log-offs? Try this: before hitting "Preview/Submit", COPY your post. When you get logged off, log back on, PASTE your post and "Preview/Submit".