View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 05:44 PM   #83 (permalink)
carolynnq
FitDay Member

Mern - we missed your contributions when you were gone.

Mike - You'll likely be in the '70s this weekend. Fantastic job! I also grew up being admonished to clean my plate - all the starving children in China and all that. Now it's just that I don't like being wasteful (so I've got compost going in the garden, and a worm bin in the garage).

Robin - so glad your back is healing. You sound like you're full of energy!

Hope - hoping that your symptoms will subside - a big cyberhug for you. (To fix your time, go to User CP, then to "Edit Options".)

piwacket - That's great your daughter has good eating habits. But how sad that her skinny friends think they have to diet.

Donna - I love salads too. They're filling, refreshing, and so easy to change up with whatever leftover meat and vegetables I have.

Cassie - Gosh, you sound busy. Hope you get some R&R this weekend.

Epi - you're doing great with your goals. Re logging food - I've lost weight not counting calories with the South Beach Diet, so I know I CAN do it that way. But for now, with my grazing tendencies the way they are, I need to log everything.

Jenn - congrats on your weight loss.

If I missed anyone, I didn't mean to!

1. Calories under 1300: 1118, 1299, 1278
2. An hour extra movement a day: Y, Y,Y, Y (doing lots of yard work again)
3. No sugar, white flour: Y, N, Y, N
4. Small bites and put fork down between bites.-Working on it and I'm remembering to do it more often.
1st Goal 145 lbs 5/25
New goal 140
carolynnq is offline   Reply With Quote