Super Pumpkin and biled eggs

Community
Notices

Super Pumpkin and biled eggs

Old 03-20-2013, 10:42 PM
FitDay Member

Default Super Pumpkin and biled eggs

I love it, I love it, I love it.

This is the first time in my life I am not starving and losing weight. 14 Days.
I have no scales but I can fit into many dresses that were collecting dust for a year or so now!

Pumpkin has a super rich flavour and it really makes you feel full and happy! I love hot salad with or without chicken/tuna. Try it, I really swear by it.

My other secret- 2 boiled eggs for breakfast. It really works! It is full of protein and for some reason it just feels you up.

I normally have a terrible sweet tooth, I mean real bad one, but I have not touched or craved sweets all this time. I do have sugar in my coffee, I believe in being realistic and happy:-)

This time, I dont see it as a diet, at all. I see it as a new life, new way. I drink alcohol and go out and have coffee and dont stress about 'diet' like I use to, just slowly changing my ways.

1. Pumpkin spread. Roast in the oven with some garlic, blend, add any spices you love. I add chilly.

2. Salad dressing 1 part pumpkin 1/4 greet 0% fat yogurt. Roast in the oven with some garlic, blend, add any spices.

3. Simple 5 min soup
Carrots and pumpkin cut into big chunks, put it in the pot, add seasoning, crushed garlic (replaces salt!), lemon grass and any other spices you like.
Pour boiling water, boil for 3-5 mins, carrots should be a little hard still. Add tons of spring onion, coriander, lime or lemon juice.

4. Salad
Cut into small cubes, put in a bowl, add garlic and a little water. Microwave on full power 3-4 mins, until tender. Add to you normal salad, this will really fill you up. Add some tuna, great source of protein .

I am around 65kg, want to be 57kg :-). My goal is 60 by 14 Apr.

xxx
Old 04-10-2013, 09:01 PM
Banned

I simply loved the idea of salad dressing. Thanks for sharing.
Old 02-20-2014, 10:02 PM
FitDay Member

Sounds good .