Goals for the week:
- Log everything, no exceptions: yes
- At least 1500ml water per day: yes
- Maintain 7-day calorie rolling average under 1550 (day/7-day average): 1466/1566
- Maintain 7-day sodium rolling average under 1500mg (day/7-day average): 1172/1245
- Study every day: yes
, I'm so glad you're back. Yay! You, too, Cassie
, you're very creative with the vegetables. Nice job!
As always, Mike
, you're chugging right along.
Carolyn and Jenn
, I agree with you regarding the varying denseness of bodies because I have a dense one. I weigh more than what I look like (I think). I also look younger than I am, so I've been told. Or maybe I'm just fooling myself -- wouldn't be the first time
, the week is one day old and you've already done nearly 50% of your workout goal! Well done!
, my answer to the late-night cravings is to brush my teeth. I hate to ruin that oh-so-minty freshness with more food
. It doesn't always work, though.
Looks like we're all off to a good start for the week, folks! Let's keep it going!
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start)
Target BMI = under 25 (lbs to lose = 50)
Desired BMI range = 22-23 (total lbs to lose = 65-70)
- Sept 10, 2014: BMI = 32.89
- Monday, Aug 17, 2015: BMI = 28.43
- Total lost since start = 28.5lbs
Plagued by constant log-offs? Try this: before hitting "Preview/Submit", COPY your post. When you get logged off, log back on, PASTE your post and "Preview/Submit".