View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 04:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
NorthernCountryGirl
FitDay Member

Default Ready and Willing

Hi there! I'm Katie. I'm ready to start college in August. My majors are Environmental Studies, and Psychology.

Throughout highschool I was really depressed. I had great friends and a good family, but I was diagnosed with clinical depression. I turned to complete comfort foods and gained lots of weight. I was a heavy child, starting in middle school, and it escalated VERY quickly throughout highschool. My peak weight was 265 pounds. SUPER HEAVY. Thankfully since then, I have dropped 60 pounds. I'm really proud of myself and I cannot WAIT to break 200.

I really need help though. I've hit a total plateau. My goal weight is 150lbs, and I know I have a long way to go. I committed myself to a gym and I was doing really well, but I totally got out of the loop. I need advice on how to create a schedule, and keep it going for more than a month and how I should estimate when I will hit my goal weight. I need ideas for how to get rid of the flabby skin that will come with losing weight, and how to get my body more toned. Being young, I know I have a bit of an advantage, but I know I have to work at it.
Also. Counting Calories? Is that a good idea? How should I go about doing that? Thanks for your help.
NorthernCountryGirl is offline   Reply With Quote