I'll roll mine up into yours, Hope
Goals for the week:
- Log everything, no exceptions:
- At least 1500ml water per day:
- Maintain 7-day calorie rolling average under 1550:
- Maintain 7-day sodium rolling average under 1500mg:
- Study every day:
, I hope your plateau is broken! Wouldn't that be a great way to start off a new week?
, your comment last week regarding my goal of 4-week averages made me re-evaluate a few things. While 4-weeks gives a good "big-picture", it may be too broad for monitoring purposes. This week, I'm going to try using the 7-day rolling average, instead. Thanks for helping me re-think things!
New week, new start! Let's go!
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start)
Target BMI = under 25 (lbs to lose = 50)
Desired BMI range = 22-23 (total lbs to lose = 65-70)
- Sept 10, 2014: BMI = 32.89
- Monday, May 18, 2015: BMI = 28.19
- Monday, May 25, 2015: BMI = 28.19
- Total lost since start = 30.5lbs
Plagued by constant log-offs? Try this: before hitting "Preview/Submit", COPY your post. When you get logged off, log back on, PASTE your post and "Preview/Submit".