I'll roll mine up into yours, Hope
Goals for the week:
- Log everything, no exceptions:
- At least 1500ml water per day:
- Maintain 7-day calorie rolling average under 1550:
- Maintain 7-day sodium rolling average under 1500mg:
- Study every day:
, I hope your plateau is broken! Wouldn't that be a great way to start off a new week?
, your comment last week regarding my goal of 4-week averages made me re-evaluate a few things. While 4-weeks gives a good "big-picture", it may be too broad for monitoring purposes. This week, I'm going to try using the 7-day rolling average, instead. Thanks for helping me re-think things!
New week, new start! Let's go!
~ Epixi, a work in progress
50-something female, 5'6"
Overall Goal = Lose 75 pounds
- Feb 1: Restarted... again... for the umpteenth time
- Status as of July 15 = 20.5 pounds released (even though this body is quite reluctant to give them up)