I'll roll mine up into yours, Hope
Goals for the week:
- Log everything, no exceptions:
- At least 1500ml water per day:
- Maintain 7-day calorie rolling average under 1550:
- Maintain 7-day sodium rolling average under 1500mg:
- Study every day:
, I hope your plateau is broken! Wouldn't that be a great way to start off a new week?
, your comment last week regarding my goal of 4-week averages made me re-evaluate a few things. While 4-weeks gives a good "big-picture", it may be too broad for monitoring purposes. This week, I'm going to try using the 7-day rolling average, instead. Thanks for helping me re-think things!
New week, new start! Let's go!
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start, hehe)
- Highest ever BMI (Jan 2004): 39.31
- Last week BMI (Mon, Feb 1, 2016): 27.33
- This week BMI (Mon, Feb 8, 2016): 27.37 (gained 1/4lb )
- Target BMI: under 25 (apx 15 to go)
- Desired BMI range: 22-23 (apx 25-30 to go)
Net loss since highest = 76.25lb