View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 04:41 AM   #7 (permalink)
Goth Angel
FitDay Member

Looks like you and I are pretty much on the same bus! I also forgot to add that for lunch I was going to do 300 calories..I would LOVE to lose 2 lbs a week, also so we'll see how the regime goes, but one thing is for sure. I am not stopping now. Using old tips from a diet I was once on, worked like a charm...It is literally called WeightLoss4Idiots (because it is idiot proof). There is just some people out there that it works for them not to weight in every couple days, week and just month to month. I found that no matter what I am not going to do that again cause now I am working my butt off trying to lose it...The flip side is the more I workout the more hungrier I am (of course)...I do my weight tomorrow morning at work...this weekend regardless is going to be my regular routine and then something aerobic/sporty for another hour during the day and plan on doing this every weekend...WISH ME LUCK!! Tomorrow I will hopefully be 157. My current goal is not to eat after 10pm and then after a couple days going to take it down to 9:30 and so on, until I am at 7pm..I don't get home wtih my son until 6pm and so supper is at 6:30pm, otherwise your 6pm would sound great to me!
Goth Angel is offline   Reply With Quote