View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 03:14 PM   #114 (permalink)
episode2011
FitDay Member

Goals for the week:
  • Log everything, no exceptions: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes (Friday: even though it wasn't pretty), yes (Saturday: a calorie disaster day )
  • At least 1500ml water per day: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, 2000ml
  • Maintain 4-week 1500-1600 calorie average: 1603, 1592, 1589, 1559, 1595 (Friday: Uh oh, creeping up...), 1591
  • Maintain 4-week 1500mg (or less) sodium average: 1324, 1317, 1355, 1310, 1285, 1282
  • Study every day: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
First, the bad news: Yesterday was a calorie disaster! The family wanted *insert name of diet-buster fast-food here*, which we have maybe 4-5 times a year, and the temptation was too much to resist. Result? A nearly 1900 calorie day, which will eventually wreak havoc with my already-too-high 4-week average. And we won't even talk about what it will do to the sodium . /sigh but it was soooooooo good and, hey, I need that every now and then.

Now the better news: In a feeble attempt to counteract the not-so-good calorie/sodium day, I upped the water a bit. Managed to shove in an additional 500ml. I was so full of salt, I was thirsty!

And finally, the good news: Today I dipped a toenail into the next decade down! Woot woot! Will I stay there? I highly doubt it. I weigh daily, so I'm used to up, down, up, down. But now, having touched it, I know 1) it IS a possibility and 2) the scale is not broken . I'll see it again, that I'm sure of.

-----------------------------

Mike, I was wondering where everyone was yesterday, too! Maybe out enjoying the weather?

Carolyn, I like that image! Slender, lithe, pixie -- yes, please!

Sissy, Garrett's story is hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing! Oh, by the way, did the cake make it to work unscathed?

Robin, glad you're feeling better!

Hope, are you using any sort of flashcard system for learning Spanish vocab? There are so many to choose from, both online and/or available as apps.

Have a great Sunday, folks!

50-something female, 5'6"
Overall Goal = Lose 75 pounds
  • Feb 1: Restarted... again... for the umpteenth time
  • Status as of July 15 = 20.5 pounds released (even though this body is quite reluctant to give them up)

Last edited by episode2011; 04-07-2013 at 03:15 PM. Reason: edited to fix names
episode2011 is offline   Reply With Quote