Goals for the week:
- Log everything, no exceptions: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes (Friday: even though it wasn't pretty), yes (Saturday: a calorie disaster day )
- At least 1500ml water per day: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, 2000ml
- Maintain 4-week 1500-1600 calorie average: 1603, 1592, 1589, 1559, 1595 (Friday: Uh oh, creeping up...), 1591
- Maintain 4-week 1500mg (or less) sodium average: 1324, 1317, 1355, 1310, 1285, 1282
- Study every day: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
First, the bad news: Yesterday was a calorie disaster! The family wanted *insert name of diet-buster fast-food here*, which we have maybe 4-5 times a year, and the temptation was too much to resist. Result? A nearly 1900 calorie day, which will eventually wreak havoc with my already-too-high 4-week average. And we won't even talk about what it will do to the sodium
. /sigh but it was soooooooo good and, hey, I need that every now and then.
Now the better news: In a feeble attempt to counteract the not-so-good calorie/sodium day, I upped the water a bit. Managed to shove in an additional 500ml. I was so full of salt, I was thirsty!
And finally, the good news: Today I dipped a toenail into the next decade down! Woot woot! Will I stay there? I highly doubt it. I weigh daily, so I'm used to up, down, up, down. But now, having touched it, I know 1) it IS a possibility and 2) the scale is not broken
. I'll see it again, that I'm sure of.
, I was wondering where everyone was yesterday, too! Maybe out enjoying the weather?
, I like that image! Slender, lithe, pixie -- yes, please!
, Garrett's story is hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing! Oh, by the way, did the cake make it to work unscathed?
glad you're feeling better!
, are you using any sort of flashcard system for learning Spanish vocab? There are so many to choose from, both online and/or available as apps.
Have a great Sunday, folks!