04-06-2013, 01:37 PM
Join Date: Jan 2011
Goals for the week:
- Log everything, no exceptions: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes (Friday: even though it wasn't pretty)
- At least 1500ml water per day: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
- Maintain 4-week 1500-1600 calorie average: 1603, 1592, 1589, 1559, 1595(Friday: Uh oh, creeping up...)
- Maintain 4-week 1500mg (or less) sodium average: 1324, 1317, 1355, 1310, 1285
- Study every day: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
Logging *everything*, even the uglies, is actually the easiest of my weight-loss goals. If this is going to work, I have to be brutally honest about reporting. After all, who am I fooling by not reporting? Yesterday is a good example. A few little noshes and BAM, calories ended up over ideal for the day. That's pushing my 4-week average too close to the danger zone. Got to reign it in now
~ Epixi, a work in progress
50-something female, 5'6"
Overall Goal = Lose 75 pounds
- Feb 1: Restarted... again... for the umpteenth time
- Status as of July 15 = 20.5 pounds released (even though this body is quite reluctant to give them up)
Last edited by episode2011; 04-06-2013 at 01:42 PM.
Reason: edited to fix formatting