View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 11:37 PM   #102 (permalink)
Robingen
FitDay Member

Well, haven't posted much this week. No real reason, things are well. Did a 5k walk today, it was finally (kinda) nice out, brutally cold earlier this week. I have 11k in so far this week but the rest of the walkers seem to have vanished!

Mary I hear your pain about the plateau. I think they just need to run their course. There are all kinds of theories (e.g, calorie shock your body) but I think you just need to stay strong and hold the course. If you are already doing something that worked for you so far.

Kali, good luck with the dogs. That's horrible what happened.

Krystal, hello, seems you are rocking this new lifestyle, good for you!

Hope, there is an Province of NB billboard at Times Square, a tourist ad for the Bay of Fundy. If you see it let me know how it looks. And my back is doing well thanks. I am taking very good care of it and it seems to be healing. I don't have much pain now. The knee pillow is really working. Yes I have had acupucture before for about a year for migraines. It worked great and I really don't get them anymore.

For the writers, I've been loving the poems (and Mike yours came with photo), very entertaining. Thanks.

Fitday start date 12/9/12
Fitday start weight 190
Highest weight Jan 2009 218
Lowest weight Aug 2009 175
Goal 160: ACHIEVED Aug 25/13 (now to figure out how to stay here)

If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins
Robingen is offline   Reply With Quote