Bear with me, folks, as I figure out how I want to format my posts here
Goals for the week:
- Log everything, no exceptions: yes, yes, yes
- At least 1500ml water per day: yes, yes, yes
- Maintain 4-week 1500-1600 calorie average: 1603, 1592, 1589
- Maintain 4-week 1500mg (or less) sodium average: 1324, 1317, 1355
- Study every day: yes, yes, yes
I really like the 4-week average information. I think that's a far better indicator of how I'm doing than to look at any one specific day. It helps me focus on the fact that this is a process; a one-day blip isn't a disaster. A 4-week blip, on the other hand...
Keep up the good work, everyone!
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start)
Target BMI = under 25 (lbs to lose = 50)
Desired BMI range = 22-23 (total lbs to lose = 65-70)
- Sept 10, 2014: BMI = 32.89
- Monday, June 15, 2015: BMI = 27.96 <--- in the 27s FINALLY
- Total lost since start = 31.5lbs
Plagued by constant log-offs? Try this: before hitting "Preview/Submit", COPY your post. When you get logged off, log back on, PASTE your post and "Preview/Submit".