Bear with me, folks, as I figure out how I want to format my posts here
Goals for the week:
- Log everything, no exceptions: yes, yes, yes
- At least 1500ml water per day: yes, yes, yes
- Maintain 4-week 1500-1600 calorie average: 1603, 1592, 1589
- Maintain 4-week 1500mg (or less) sodium average: 1324, 1317, 1355
- Study every day: yes, yes, yes
I really like the 4-week average information. I think that's a far better indicator of how I'm doing than to look at any one specific day. It helps me focus on the fact that this is a process; a one-day blip isn't a disaster. A 4-week blip, on the other hand...
Keep up the good work, everyone!
~ Epixi, a work in progress
50-something female, 5'6"
Overall Goal = Lose 75 pounds
- Feb 1: Restarted... again... for the umpteenth time
- Status as of July 15 = 20.5 pounds released (even though this body is quite reluctant to give them up)