View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 11:00 PM   #54 (permalink)
episode2011
FitDay Member

cjohnson (cassie, is it?), no problems with the site for me today. Sorry you're having trouble. That's always so irritating.

carolynnq, I'm saying e-pixie, so I think those are close. With regard to Japanese, I'm doing self study, learning reading, writing (typing, actually -- handwriting is hard!) , listening and attempting speaking. I'd love to have more practice in speaking but I don't have anyone to speak with so far. I speak out loud sometimes (and sometimes say little things in Japanese to the family) but I'm not sure I'm pronouncing things absolutely correctly.

The app I've been using for world radio stations is Tunein. I just got it a few days ago -- it's pretty neat (and it's free, which is always a bonus).

Mike, I was in NO once back in the late 80s. I was only in town for a few days and didn't have much time to take in the sights. That said, I had an absolutely lovely time. My strongest food memories are of Chef Paul's restaurant (we had a 4 hour wait and I'd do it again in a heartbeat), strong coffee and beignets. Ooooo the beignetts!!! Yum!

50-something female, 5'6"
Overall Goal = Lose 75 pounds
  • Feb 1: Restarted... again... for the umpteenth time
  • Status as of July 15 = 20.5 pounds released (even though this body is quite reluctant to give them up)
episode2011 is offline   Reply With Quote