View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 04:50 PM   #43 (permalink)
episode2011
FitDay Member

Re all the poetry: You folks are so creative! Loving it! Do you come up with those on the spot or have they been mulling about in your brains for bit? New Orleans should most definitely considering hiring you for those "Come to New Orleans" promos!

Re Tagalog TV: While I'm not familiar with Tagalog TV per se, I have an app on my phone that allows me to listen to radio from all over. I can sort/search by many criteria, language being one. There are somewhere close to 100 languages supported, and yes, Tagalog is one of them! Please let me know if I can mention the name of the app here, otherwise, I'll PM it to anyone who wants it (I'm not connected with the app in any way except as a consumer).

I use the app for listening to Japanese radio, Japanese being the language I'm studying (Goal: study every day). I haven't a clue as to what they're saying most of the time but I figure it helps tune my ear to the sound (and speed ) of the language.

Other stuff: I'm thinking I might modify my name to make it a bit easier to say/type. Sign in will still be Episode2011 of course, but for forum/signature purposes, I'm considering "Epixi". Get it? "Epi" for Episode and "xi" for Roman numeral 11 . Whadya think?

Going to go start a sig now .
episode2011 is offline   Reply With Quote