View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 02:19 PM   #36 (permalink)
canary52
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mern View Post
I'm back. I fell into a rare stint of emotional eating and sedentary lifestyle, and went off my supplements--just didn't care. I missed weighing in at 9AM this morning, my usual time to weigh, but I'm guessing I'm around 230 lbs. now--I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt I am. 18 year old live-in GD got married on spring break from college and moved in that day with her husband, who lives with his parents just 4.5 miles away from my house. The baby is due in July--don't know yet the sex of the baby. She seems happy; her husband, mother-in-law and father-in-law are happy about the marriage and the baby. They are all good people. I just had my heart set on her finishing college before she ever got married or pregnant, whichever came first. I finally pulled myself up by my bootstraps and reminded myself I've lived through tougher things than this and everything will be OK in the end.

This weeks goals are simple: to resume logging every bite of food that goes into my mouth, baby steps to resume exercise--at least three days this week, and take all my supplements daily.
Mern, I missed you so much and I know I'm not the only one. I know you had anticipated some issues with everything going on and I know it must be hard but hang in there!!! You are tough and we got your back!!!! So glad you're back here!!!
Mini Goal: 130 by November 26, 2014

Last edited by canary52; 04-02-2013 at 02:24 PM.
canary52 is online now   Reply With Quote