View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 03:32 AM   #75 (permalink)
01gt4.6
Super Moderator

I forgot to update my weight earlier. I weight in at 184.0 again, no loss. The only progress so far was that I was able to recover back from my cheat day on Monday.

I just found out about a restaurant in NOLA What We Believe | Reconcile New Orleans, Inc.
After reading about it, I feel like I need to go check them out and show some support. The crime rate in NOLA is devastating and they are helping the community by helping the kids that are living a life of crime, homeless, etc., and pointing them in the right direction. Their missions statement is "We are a community of concerned people committed to addressing the system of generational poverty, violence and neglect in the New Orleans area. Our innovative life skills and job training program assists young people (ages 16–22) from severely at-risk communities who desire to make a positive change in their lives. Reconcile’s students arrive facing a vast array of challenges, from extreme poverty and high school attrition to homelessness, violence, and participation in the juvenile justice system. Nonetheless, these young people possess a deep desire to break the cycle and become productive, contributing members of society."

With that being said, I'll be straying away from my diet tomorrow when I go there and will likely enjoy the foods that I shouldn't on Easter Sunday. I will be extremely happy right now if I can finish off the week flat (184).

Monday 3/11/13 - 197.4
Monday 3/18/13 - 188.8

Stating this Monday at 184.0, Tues 189.2, Wed 186.2, Thurs 184.0, Fri 184.0
1) Lose 3 pounds +5.2, -3, -2.0, 0 (-0 net)
2) 100+ ounces of water per day close, yes, yes, yes
3) post daily yes, yes, yes, yes
4) take all vitamins daily no, yes, yes, yes
01gt4.6 is online now   Reply With Quote