1. Keep calories below 1300. 1200 is better, but often backfires in the evening. 1183, 1185
2. Make the time to get some exercise. Being busy is NOT an excuse. 6 days of workouts this week. Ye,s Nope...time will not make itself; get it together!
3. Take vitamins and supplements. Yes, Yes
4. Stay on top of work; falling behind makes it hard to catch up. I'll give myself a B, Pretty good today
5. Sleep. Enough. Not last night, no, Pretty good
"If you drop an egg, you don't say, 'Oh, shoot' and drop the other 11, do you?"
-Source unknown, but obviously brilliant
Reached goal 4/16/2010...but kind of afraid to look these days