View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 10:59 PM   #78 (permalink)
Robingen
FitDay Member

Well got another short walk in today, 1k again. It's adding up slowly up to 3.75 for the week.

Didn't binge last night despite the low cals for the day. Had some cashews, got up to about 900 cals, did yoga and went to bed. That was fine.

Mike I seriously don't think you are doing anything wrong and I don't even think your weight loss has stalled. I just don't believe that you can expect to see a loss every day. Isn't a plateau defined as 14 days or something? I know you lost a bunch of weight before but it must have happened the same way, a bunch the first week and then slowing way down? I would just hate to see you discouraged over some phenomenon which must be normal/expected....

Jenn, good luck with the family expectations over the food. I still have a bunch or treats in the freezer that were given to me at Christmas time.....seems that some people try to sabotage whether knowingly or not. Hold steady!

Fitday start date 12/9/12
Fitday start weight 190
Highest weight Jan 2009 218
Lowest weight Aug 2009 175
Goal 160: ACHIEVED Aug 25/13 (now to figure out how to stay here)

If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins
Robingen is offline   Reply With Quote