View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 05:25 PM   #1431 (permalink)
01gt4.6
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi.kitty View Post
Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if anyone is still here who would remember me from 2011, but my username used to be 'Misery16226'. I was 19 at that time.
OMG How could we ever forget about you?!?!?! The last time I posted on this thread was May 9, 2011, looking for you!

Quote:
The group of people that were here were very supportive of me and inspired me a lot, but I was struggling with a lot of things and it was hard(impossible) for me to even take care of my basic needs. I only managed to lose 12lb before I pretty much dropped out of society altogether and went back to not caring about my weight, my health or about improvement at all. I wasn't ready.
I think you've inspired more of us than you know!

Quote:
I'm back and I'm 21 now, I gained that 12lbs back with a little interest over the past 3 years, but I'm stronger now, and I'm more ready to take on life in general. I've been seeing a psychiatrist and a Independent Living Worker (she basically helps me pursue my goals, keeps me in touch with resources etc. She's been a great help for me!) My financial situation is better and I've gotten most aspects of my life under control.
Good for you! I'm so glad, I was worried about you.

Quote:
I've changed my account(name) for a few reasons. Mainly i didn't like my username 'Misery' and I didn't like myself at that time either. So I have named my account after something I love instead, a cute funny cat from the anime Chi's Sweet Home.

I look forward to being a part of this community again.
I like the new name and I'm glad you are feeling like a new you!
WELCOME BACK!
01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote