View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 02:24 AM   #50 (permalink)
ToriD1012
FitDay Member

Thanks for the warm welcome back. Still haven't had a chance to catch up with y'all. When I got home I just wanted to take a nap. Which was a no go because I couldn't fall asleep. I decided on a movie, but got bored with that. So I did a couple of loads of laundry then cooked supper for tonight and tomorrow. WHN cooked Monday and Tuesday, so I figured I'd cook a little something for tonight (which he'll eat when he gets home) and then did a casserole for tomorrow. All he'll have to so is heat it up. There's plenty for him to eat for lunch, and fix a plate to take to work tomorrow. Onto my goals.....

1-no calorie limit, just stick with portions--doing well, just don't need to get the Boredom Munchies, doing good so far
2-one dew per day--so far so good, nope but my headache is gone
3-add more water--yep, ehhhh
4-walk 2 times, minimum of 1.5 miles each--none today....should have decent weather tomorrow to get some miles done, still none...got too busy then noticed it was dark

Starting Tuesday

FitDay Start-November 6, 2011
FitDay Starting Weight-255 lbs.
Height-5'4"ish
Age-36

Mini Goal Weight-??
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD

Current Weight-??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.

"JUST KEEP SWIMMING"
Dory-Finding Nemo
ToriD1012 is offline   Reply With Quote