- Workout > 120 min/wk: 15, 30, 60, 0, 0, 0, (60 today)
- Cholesterol < 250mg: 90, 123, 5, 58, 214, 189
- Protein > 50 g / day: 43, 58, 26, 37, 80, 80
- Vegetables > 3 / day: N, N, Y, Y, 2.5, Y
- Calories < 1250 (M-Th): 900, 1055, 1041, 1319
- Calories < 1800 (F, S, S): 2245, 1532
Mike: I reigned in the cals on Saturday a bit, but only a bit. It gets harder on weekends. & BTW, crawfish will probably knock my cholesterol over the fence.
Robin: Flooding, broken leg and snow. Doesn't sound like a great combo. Good to hear your hubby is on the mend, enough to drive seems like a pretty quick recovery. I guess like most things, there are good days and bad. Glad you were able to get your walk in.
Jezzie: Yesterday must have been homemade soup day. Honey was under attack by some virus, so I made him chicken noodle. It was so worth the work. When you're feeling up to it you're going to have to find a really good Pilates instructor to help you with your back.
Nobe: It's sad that your co-worker didn't want to 'bother' anyone with her medical issues. The way I understand it, if it was a stroke the first hour is critical. And I don't have any advice on the pedometers. I never used one!
Cassie: Hope the presentation went well.
Hope: Enjoy Florida. What part are you going to?
Mern! Come back Mern!
Everyone else, see you Monday.