View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 05:04 PM   #116 (permalink)
01gt4.6
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjohnson728 View Post
Yes, Robin...I agree...it drops much quicker for men. Not that you aren't working for it, Mike, but I could eat nothing for a week and still not have the mathematical deficit to drop 7 lbs! But who said life was fair? Glad you are seeing a loss, at any rate.
This is not true. Come to my house, let e feed you 10 pounds of salty crawfish, and all the other gut bloating foods that I've been eating. It'll fall right off. I swear the first 5 pounds or more was merely water weight. From here on out is when it gets tough and the loss slows down.
It's starting to get harder now, last night I was pretty hungry so I ended up eating an apple. I've been waking up craving some of my old habits -> PB&J sammich, hot glazed donuts, warm honey buns, warm Grands cinnamon rolls, blasts, etc. Tori set me a pic of the made from scratch coconut pecan icing that goes with the monster sized German Chocolate Cake that she makes that will make you want to slap yo mama. I had to ask her to not send any more pics and amazingly enough, I think she's going to comply.
01gt4.6 is online now   Reply With Quote