Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Oh and Donna
, [...] How's that for FINALLY being accountable?
Hope I helped with some motivation.
- Workout > 120 min/wk: 15, 30, 60
- Cholesterol < 250mg: 90, 123, 5
- Protein > 50 g / day: 43, 58, 26
- Vegetables > 3 / day: N, N, Y (Almost all veggies ...)
- Calories < 1250 (M-Th): 900, 1055, 1041
Veggies, nuts, & calisthenics! Need more protein.
Don't want to be a braggart so I won't post my stats here. But... I've now held my weight loss for over six months, up or down two pounds. I feel really good about that, but I've got to make it a few more years for it to 'take.' I'm now working on my waistline and my cholesterol. Need to get the chol. checked soon.