View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 03:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
nmbtx
FitDay Member

Unhappy not a diet just a new lifestyle.

Hi everyone, im really new to these websites but im looking for advice. Im in a gym almost 3 years and i really love it i cant imagine my life without exercise. Since Halloween (2012) a new trainer joined my gym and i decided to book in for an assestment test with him. i really got on with him & he gave me a great programme, i noticed a change by christmas. Since then i have training alot but having been eating the correct foods, i do not necessarily eat bad foods but i just eat too big of portions. I am 5ft 3 and weight about 63kg. In april i am beginning paleo training (already introduced)and i am really looking forward to it. I got a big book on it to read and have already started substituting foods and cutting/introducing foods to my diet. From April i plan on going on a 90 day circuit, so no bad foods/alcohal and serious training until june/july. My problem is my apetite its ferocious i am constantly hungry and not only for snacks for meals i love big meals!! How do i tame my apetite ? As well i hope to have a flat stomach with abs by then will this be possible ? my dream is to be pure tone and fit and i promised myself i will get there but is paleo the right solution ? please help !!
nmbtx is offline   Reply With Quote