- Workout > 120 min/wk: 15, 30,
- Cholesterol < 250mg: 90, 123
- Protein > 50 g / day: 43, 58
- Vegetables > 3 / day: N, N
- Calories < 1250 (M-Th): 900, 1055
- Calories < 1800 (F, S, S):
On a roll so far this week. Lots of exercise, & low cals, but no veggies. Guess I should go to a salad bar for lunch today. I can be good there.
I thought about trying to keep up with Mike this week in the weight loss dept., but there is No Way I could lose 3.5% of my body weight in one week, (without some medical intervention). I'm just not that ambitious. But go for it guy! I'll shake the pom-poms!
Good luck to all you walkers also. Hope you have a great day!
* Does anyone know if losing that percent of body weight in a week is even healthy?