Mike, I don't think you're a hog. (More like a rice burner ...) Glad to see you're "starting over." As your timing is quite good.
I'm 'starting over,' too. Just as Stanley's gone to a new host, I've got a new fitness 'pal.' & I'm, like, ecstatic. (Android and a Big Phat Db with Sugar, and ...!!!) But I don't want to ditch my forum friends, so here I am.
Week of 3/4 recap:
- Workout > 120 min/wk: 20, 65, 0, 35, 0, 0 , 0
- Cholesterol < 250mg: 142, 91, 182, 287, 299, 168, 145
- Protein > 50 g / day: 68, 47, 89, 115, 75, 36, 78
- Vegetables > 3 / day: Y, Y, Y, N, N, N, Y
- Calories < 1500 (M-Th): 1254, 1651, 1280, 1858,
- Calories < 1800 (F, S, S): 1563, 1764, 1825
Not a very good week. Started Strong but faded. Although, I didn't blow out the weekend. Ah ... it's another day! *& Spring Break for some!)
PS: It seems IB (i.e. H&F) is just milking Fitday until they can put them on the auction block. But when they are losing customers like me (First login: 2002, Prem. member for years,) it can't have a positive effect on their asset value.