Notices

Loopy website behavior

Old 03-09-2013, 03:13 AM
Super Moderator

Default Loopy website behavior

I notice today in Mozilla Firefox that fitday 'bounces' me back to the logon page repeatedly. Eventually, I get in. Then, while logging food, I am prompted again to log in. Weird. Eventually, I'm able to log.

After logging in a food, there's a delay in the food's appearance in my food list for the day, but I see it appearing as a recent food. I log the food again and there I have two entries for the same food... weird.
Old 03-09-2013, 03:25 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Kathy13118
I notice today in Mozilla Firefox that fitday 'bounces' me back to the logon page repeatedly. Eventually, I get in. Then, while logging food, I am prompted again to log in. Weird. Eventually, I'm able to log.

After logging in a food, there's a delay in the food's appearance in my food list for the day, but I see it appearing as a recent food. I log the food again and there I have two entries for the same food... weird.
Yes, Kathy, you are not the only one experiencing this. This is a variation on the 'server farm' issues that were plaguing fitday earlier this year.

I don't know if it's being addressed, but it seems to me to be a perennial issue with fitday.

Last edited by dmartz; 03-09-2013 at 03:32 AM.
Old 03-09-2013, 04:59 AM
FitDay Member

THe problem has pretty much rendered the site unusable for me...
Old 03-10-2013, 06:09 AM
Super Moderator

If I persist in logging in and go straight to forums if I can, it's somewhat manageable. I'm sure it will be fixed.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:33 AM
FitDay Member

I'm having this problem on FireFox, to a lesser extent on Chrome, and on Safari on my iPhone. Really frustrating, and making me think twice about renewing my premium service. This is too bad, because, I've been really successful in getting more exercise and eating better by using the site.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:45 AM
Administrator

Default Keep logging in

Sorry about this everyone -- tech us working on this issue.

For now, if you just keep trying to log in 2/3 times it seems to let you in.

We'll update when it's resolved,

Paul
Old 03-31-2013, 11:11 AM
FitDay Member

Default "Sorry. I'm tired" message

Originally Posted by Kathy13118
I notice today in Mozilla Firefox that fitday 'bounces' me back to the logon page repeatedly.
I often attempt to log on and once I'm past the "welcome" page... I then attempt to enter my food consumption. But I get this page that says, "Sorry. I'm tired."

I've learned that I can simply back up to the previous page and then go forward again... which esssentially forces FitDay to respond and let me go on.

Not sure if that plays into your loopy behavior but its annoying.