View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 12:21 AM   #112 (permalink)
Robingen
FitDay Member

Yes Jezzie Happy International Women's Day to you as well, thanks for the beautiful message.

Hope it was me said you were having coffee with a crack dealer. Haha yep I know about that addiction, the path is certain, from pastries to classic junk. (I think I am mixing metaphors here). Many of us been there I am sure.

Carolynnq it was funny about what you wrote about the scales because I have the same thing. I have been bouncing around between 174-176 for a couple of weeks now with no set pattern and I have been following my goals very well. However today I realized that this was the weight I got to on my previous weight loss journey. And then it got too hard so I decided I was content with that. I never tried to go lower. I guess you would call this a set point for me. I'm sticking this one out I want to get down to 160 this time.

Nobe that's very frustrating trying to help others who won't take it. It is amazing how people joke about not liking exercise or vegetables etc. Like it's simply a preference, when it can mean life or death (or some illness in between).

Well I have 18km in walking this week- expect to hit 20 by Sunday.

Fitday start date 12/9/12
Fitday start weight 190
Highest weight Jan 2009 218
Lowest weight Aug 2009 175
Goal 160: ACHIEVED Aug 25/13 (now to figure out how to stay here)

If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins
Robingen is offline   Reply With Quote