View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 10:14 AM   #30 (permalink)
Mern
FitDay Member

Getting such a kick out of the banter between Mike, Tori, and Hope.

Darlene, WONDERFUL Monday report.

Nobe, my day wasn't perfect yesterday, either. We'll do better today. Looks like you get PLENTY of exercise at work. That's great.

Hope, I'll look for kale chips to buy. Thanks for posting that. I mistakenly thought you dried your own. LOL

Boo, wow, your Monday report was fabulous, too. Kudos on your protein being so close to your goal.

Monday report:

I did not do well yesterday because I didn't log my food as the day progressed. I had to reconstruct from memory this morning and tried to err on the side of overstating what I ate, so I'm 95% sure I can give myself a green on calories as "close enough." My sat fat is outrageously red. The blue numbers mean I still could get my average in the green zone by the end of the week.

I'm going to try to get back in the habit of pre-logging the portions of my planned menu, printing it out, and hanging it on the fridge, checking it off as I eat it. I did it this morning.

Monday Report:
Calories 1200-1800 per day Close enough at 1823
Sat fat average 10% or less of daily calories 19%
Net carbs (after deducting fiber) average 25g 28g
Fiber average 25g 28g
Protein average 100g or more 108g
Dietary cholesterol under 250mg each day 256mg
Exercise 5 days YES
Water 64 oz. YES

Today's Planned Menu

Breakfast: spinach omelet with roasted red pepper sauce (I need to get out of the omelet rut)

Snack: sugar free jello and protein shake with flaxmeal

Lunch: tuna salad made with ranch dressing on a bed of fresh spinach

Snack: almonds

Dinner: cod (yeah, fish again, but I love fish) stir-fry veggies (no sauce), mashed cauliflower

Evening Snacks: Laughing Cow cream cheese rolled up in preservative free deli sliced turkey, protein shake
Weight 6/25/2014 233 that obviously included a lot of water retention
Weight 8/13/2014 224.2 with an eye on "Onederland"

Last edited by Mern; 03-05-2013 at 10:41 AM.
Mern is offline   Reply With Quote