View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 04:42 PM   #82 (permalink)
Robingen
FitDay Member

Hi Mern- there you are I was about to send a smoke signal Thanks for the info on the cauilflower. I am perhaps becoming more open minded about some healthier foods lol.

Darlene I walked 3k again. It took me 50 minutes but at least 1/2 was through a snowy, slushy wooded trail so no doubt walking in the snow was slowing me down (and winter boots). So I have 6k in this week. Not bad considering what kind of week it has been. I definitely feel like my stamina is returning.

Jenn I log my weight everyday. Not everyone thinks they should weigh themselves daily but I find that works best for me. I like the graph because I have a definite pattern as to how I lose lbs. Definitely not a straight line. Congratulations on your loss. I read that 10 lbs is the equivalent of one dress size. I logged my measurements as well, only a couple of times but again I like to have a graph. Both my waist and hips measurements have changed a bit.

Today I am trying some new recipes. One being "Quinoa Tabboulah". Hope it goes well.

Fitday start date 12/9/12
Fitday start weight 190
Highest weight Jan 2009 218
Lowest weight Aug 2009 175
Goal 160: ACHIEVED Aug 25/13 (now to figure out how to stay here)

If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins
Robingen is offline   Reply With Quote