View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 03:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
ExercicePolice
FitDay Member

CaramelMisses,

Im glad we can be of help, and more than glad to.
Aerobic exercises are cardiovascular exercises. Essentially it involves large muscle groups. Aerobic exercise makes the lungs work harder as the body’s need for oxygen is increased. They help with increased energy levels, reduced stress and improved mental health(due to the release of endorphins in the brain), increased heart and lung efficiency, reduced blood pressure, resting heart rate and risk of stroke or heart attack. It does help to burn calories, but not nearly as much as the exercises I told you about. Its not a bad idea to do them in addition.

For the meal plans, I could give you an idea on what to follow. Remember those foods that I mentioned to you:
Proteins: Egg whites with one whole egg for flavor, Chicken breast or thigh, Grass-fed organic beef.
Legumes: Lentils, Black beans, Pinto beans.
Vegetables: Spinach, Asparagus, Peas, Mixed vegetables.

Here's an example of an schedule you can follow:
10am – breakfast.
1pm – lunch
5pm – smaller second lunch
7:30-9pm – exercising
10pm – dinner.

You could work on the time making it earlier if you like, just try to keep the time difference about the same.

For things that you can use to spice up your food, Ill give you a few that I know of; for beer you can use bay leaf, nutmeg, onion, pepper, sage, or thyme. For chicken or turkey you can use ginger, marjoram, oregano, paprika, poultry seasoning, rosemary, sage, tarragon, or thyme. For fish use curry powder, dill, lemon juice, marjoram, paprika, or pepper. I also read this really good list of spices for vegetables that I have personally used:

Carrots taste great with: Cinnamon, cloves, marjoram, nutmeg, rosemary, or sage.
Corn is easy to add taste to with: Cumin, curry powder, onion, paprika, or parsley.
green beans with: Dill, curry powder, lemon juice, marjoram, oregano, tarragon, or thyme.
Greens and spice go hand-in-hand with these terrific spices: Garlic, onion, or pepper.
To add flavor to your peas: Ginger, marjoram, onion, parsley, sage.
Potatoes: Dill, garlic, onion, paprika, parsley, or sage.
Summer Squash: Cloves, curry powder, marjoram, nutmeg, onion, rosemary, or sage.
Winter Squash: Cinnamon, ginger, marjoram, or onion.
Tomatoes: Basil, bay leaf, dill, marjoram, onion, oregano, parsley, or pepper.

Like I mention before, do lots of full-body movements. Jumping jacks, sprinting on the spot, mountain climbers and such. As well as some core exercises. After the jumping jacks take 30 sec break, and then do the rest for 30 secs each without resting between them.

Here's a quick run down for the work out routine you can follow: (you will have to look up some of them if you dont know how to do them, like a video or something)

• Start with cardio to warm up by doing jumping jacks - 30 seconds
• Take a break for 30 secs. Then do all the following for 30 secs each without rest between exercises (the objective is to keep your heart rate up at all times)
• 30 sec reverse crunches.
• 30 sec leg raises.
• 30 sec fast crunches.
• 30 sec lunges.
• 30 sec mountain climbers
• 30 sec wide grip push up
• 30 sec reverse lunges
• 30 sec close grip push up
• 30 sec cross crunch.

Then take a breather, take a couple of sips from gatorate or water, and do the same thing over again. Do this 3 times. This would be a good start to get rid of that dreaded weight.
You may want to make it 15 secs if you are just now starting, and then move up gradually.

When you are doing the none rest part of the exercise you will get tired and you will sweat. DONT GIVE UP! you can do it. Its worth it.

Hope this answered your questions, if you have anymore feel free to ask!

God Bless
ExercicePolice is offline   Reply With Quote