View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 03:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
wildbeanerz
FitDay Member

Back after the weekend. I didn't fall off the bus. I just didn't have time to post. No workouts on Saturday but lots of lugging furniture and cement board and boxes of laminate flooring to and fro ought to count for something
Did an awesome 40 minute cardio/kickboxing with abs workout last evening. Man was I sweating! Made a very light strawberry pie yesterday for last nights snack and it is awesome. It is so light that I could have had two pieces and not felt bad but I only had one.

Lost 4.2lbs last week and it's TOTM since Friday. It was more than that but I went up with bloating. I'm not going to compain though. Any loss on that week is a win for me. I can easily gain 6-8 lbs while eating lettuce & water that week.

Goals for this week. Not going to be what they used to be but I'm getting there. I'm off work this Thursday & Friday to help with some of the family room renovations and just to hang out with my hubby for a while. So I know after Wednesday my posting will be limited. 4 day weekend though!! Woohoo!

1. 80-100 oz water daily
2. eat what you brought to work
3. workout 4 times during M-F
4. Walk twice during M-W
5. snack wisely
6. laundry
7. mend work socks for hubby (his steel toes kill them)

331.2 lbs 02.21.11 (start) size 28W-30W jeans
229.2 lbs 08.06.12 (best so far) size 16W
263.4 lbs 03.03.14 (current)

Progress 67.8 lbs - 20% of my original weight

Pictures...
New Collage April 2012

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a newdream. ... CS Lewis
wildbeanerz is offline   Reply With Quote